How to Apply
We care for and nurture every international student in our school.
A. How to apply
- Download & complete in English the International Student Application Form (pages 1-7).
- Email, fax or post the completed student application form to Whanganui City College along with the following information:
- Copy of passport
- Insurance details (if organising your own) in English (can be completed on confirmation of offer)
- Copy of latest school report
- Accommodation Application Form
- Confidential Medical Report Document
- Digital Citizen Document
- Student essay
B. Offer of Place
The College will then consider your child’s application and notify you of a decision.
If your son or daughter’s application for enrolment is accepted you will be sent a written offer of place along with an invoice for school fees.
When the School receives full payment of your fees you will be sent a Receipted Offer of Place and a Receipt; use these to confirm your Student Visa.
Following enrolment and confirmation of your Visa, further pre-departure information will be forwarded to you.
Medical and travel insurance to be confirmed.
The Dean of International Students will communicate with you to ensure you have all the information you need before your son or daughter commences at Whanganui City College.
We will arrange for your son/daughter to be met at Palmerston North or Whanganui Airport to ensure they have a smooth transfer to their accommodation.
Students are provided with an orientation on their first day.
For further enrolment enquiries, please contact:-
Phone +64 6 349 0180
Forms and Documents